II. No Recommendations/Advice Provided
III. No Warranty
IV. Membership, Newsletters and Live chat Rules
VI. Seminars and Softwares
VII. Refund Policy
VIII. Site is Evolving
X. Intellectual Property
XI. CAN-SPAM Compliant
XIII. Limitation of Liability
XIV. Termination and Survival
XV. Entire Agreement
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE SPOTACADEMY.IN OR ANY AFFILIATED SITES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE”), ON WHICH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “AGREEMENT”) ARE POSTED. BY YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE,YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOU ARE OF THE LEGAL AGE REQUIRED TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT IN YOUR JURISDICTION IF THAT AGE IS GREATER THAN 18 AND YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. The Agreement governs the relationship between you and Spot Academy. All supplemental terms and rules issued by the Company that apply to the use of the Site, including those regarding Privacy and additional Disclaimers, form an integral part of this Agreement and are incorporated herein by this reference. If you have any questions relating to the Site or Membership (as defined below), they can be sent to the attention of our Customer Service by email to email@example.com The publication of electronic mail addresses is to facilitate communications relating to the use of the Site and must not be inferred as consent by us to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You understand and agree that the Site is provided by Company and may be terminated or otherwise discontinued by Company at its discretion pursuant to this Agreement. .
1. Monitor, harvest, collect or attempt to obtain passwords or other Account information from or about other users of the Site, disclose your, or another person’s personally identifiable information;
2. Impersonate another person, attempt to mislead others by indicating that you represent the Company, any of its partners, affiliates, or related companies, or express or imply that any statements that you make or actions you take are endorsed by Company;;
3. Download or copy any content, paid or free, except as may occur through the normal caching function of your browser and except to print and retain a copy for your own personal, non-commercial use;;
4. Reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content except as expressly authorized in this Agreement;
5. Outside the Site, sell, advertise or post information granted to you through the Site by setting up an Account and paying your membership fee;
Information contained on the Site is educational in nature and designed to contribute to your overall understanding of various types of technical analysis and how the Company and its representatives apply this information to the financial markets. Company is not a Financial Advisor, Securities Broker-Dealer or Registered Analyst. No information contained on the Website is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security or fund..
Trading of stocks, options, and futures may not be suitable for everyone and involves risks. You should consult your business advisor, legal, tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge the risks involved in trading the stocks, options, futures markets and acknowledge that you, the user, are solely responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, as a result of using this Site. Company cannot and does not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. You are responsible for conducting your own investment research and decisions. Company in no way warrants the solvency, financial condition, or investment advisability of any of the securities mentioned on the Site or any linked site.
Company provides the Site on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Site at times or locations of your choosing, or that Company will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole or in any specific geographical location.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, for use at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Company disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions, either express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the Site or Content with which it is linked. Company does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or secure, that it will be available at any particular time, free of inaccuracies, errors, omissions, viruses or other harmful components, or will be corrected if found to be defective. We reserve the right to modify and/or discontinue the Site, or access thereto, at any time without notice. To the extent that you communicate with Company representative through any source, the statements and promises made or actions taken by them shall not limit or otherwise modify the terms of this disclaimer and/or this Agreement and this disclaimer and this Agreement apply to any information provided to you through such sources. Company does not warrant that the Site or the servers that make the Site available will work with any particular hardware or software systems or configurations.
The memberships, newsletters and live chat are available as part of a paid Membership (as defined below). By accessing, you agree to the following rules:
1. Do not share your login password or username. Our system is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks and other proprietary materials can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. If there is something you would like to share that does not have a social sharing icon, please reach out to us first.
3. No advertising, soliciting of members, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed in our forum and/or trading rooms. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, private messages or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forum or live trading room. Soliciting of members is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate termination of your subscription and/or Membership to Simpler Trading and any affiliated website. Violation of this rule can result in criminal penalties..
4. You must use your own name when posting to the live chat. Do not impersonate anyone else..
5. You understand that the primary purpose of the live chatis for trading and analysis. While there is the opportunity to ask questions, the presenter may not be able to answer all questions presented. In addition, the presenter may not analyse specific stocks or ETFs that I choose..
The Site contains both free content and paid content. One-way paid content is offered is in the form of memberships (“Membership”), which requires payment of an annual, monthly fee or per video basis (“Membership Fee”). By subscribing to a Membership, you agree to the following (“Membership Rules”):.
1. You will not share your username and/or password with any other party.
2. You will not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this Site. If you would like to share something from the Site that does not contain a share icon, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to doing so..
3. You will not advertise, solicit members, trade goods or services or otherwise use or attempt to use the forum or live trading rooms for commercial purposes. Bulk-email, junk mail or spam, chain letters, private messages or repeat postings of the same message is not permitted in the forum or live trading rooms. Soliciting of members is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your Membership, without refund.
4. You will use your own name when posting to the discussion forum and trading chats and will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate any other person(s) or entity.
5. You will treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion group. This includes, but is not limited to, refraining from vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language that is targeted at harassing, abusing or threatening other subscribers in the discussion forum and trading rooms. Company has the right to remove any messages or posts it deems, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, derogatory, inappropriate or adverse to the policies defined in these Terms and Conditions..
6. By posting content on the Site or its affiliated websites, you permit Company to display and distribute the content and use it for advertising and promotion. You grant Company the complete, perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license or in any way use the content in whole or part, throughout the world, on a royalty-free basis..
Failure to abide by these Membership Rules can result in you being banned from the forum or trading chats, your account being suspended or terminated completely, and even civil or criminal liability. Company, at its discretion, may terminate your Membership for any reason or no reason. If Company terminates your Membership, it will provide notice to you through the email address associated with your account.:
Cancellation of your Membership is not official until you receive an email confirmation from Company.
For Members who decide to cancel their Membership pursuant to the cancellation policy defined in the Membership section, the following refund policies apply:
There are no refunds or credits of Membership Fees for partial monthly subscriptions. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the Membership would then become inactive and the account cancelled..
Certain Memberships receive reduced Membership Fees by paying in advance for annual Memberships (“Reduced Membership Fees”). If you decide to cancel before the end of the annual Membership purchased, you may receive a Partial Refund. A Partial Refund shall be equal to the remaining months of the Membership purchased minus the difference between the month-to-month Membership Fee and the Reduced Membership Fee for the time you were a member.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are responsible for the full month-to-month Membership Fee for the months in which you used the Membership if you choose to cancel your annual Membership early. In some cases, you may not be entitled to a refund at all if the refund for the remaining months on the annual Membership would equal less than the difference between the Membership Fee and the Reduced Membership Fee for the months already consumed..
If the credit card you provided for billing is cancelled without notice, the entire amount left on the contract will be sent to a 3rdparty collection agency.
There are no refunds for Seminars or Software purchased through the Site.
You understand that the Site is an evolving one. Company may require that you accept updates to the Site. Company reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement, at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, or to do any of the following:.
1. Modify, suspend, limit or terminate operation of, or access to, any portion of any feature or function of the Site or your Membership and/or any of its applicable policies or terms, including hours of availability;
2. Change any fees or charges that may be related to your use of the Service;
3. Change the equipment, hardware or software required to access the Service;
4. Interrupt the Service, or any portion of the Service, to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction or other changes.;
All content offered by Company on the Site, including, but not limited to, the free materials and content, Membership materials and content, seminars, software, any resources you receive through a representative of Company, and all logos, slogans, and taglines (collectively and individually, the “Content”), are protected by trademark and copyright laws..
You expressly understand and agree that, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, Company is not liable for damages, losses and expenses of whatever nature and however arising, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or expenses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of investments, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss, arising in connection with this Site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line of system failure, even if the Company or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Access hyperlinks to or from other internet resources at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not endorsed by Company. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and information on the Site is to stop using the Site.:
This Agreement (including all agreements and policies referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company with regard to your use of the Site, and any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between you and Company with respect to such use are hereby superseded and cancelled. Company will not accept any counter-offers to this Agreement, and all such offers are hereby categorically rejected. Your use of the Site is not intended and shall not be deemed to create any agency, joint venture or other legal relationship of any kind between you and Company other than that of independent contractors. This Agreement may not be assigned by you..
Company’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver by Company of any provision or any right it has to enforce this Agreement, nor shall any course of conduct between Company and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties..
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then: (i) such provision (or portion thereof as applicable) will be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and (ii) the remaining terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if any provision of this Agreement which is held null, void or otherwise ineffective or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction cannot be restated by such court to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement...